Concord United Methodist Church
Thursday, October 17, 2019

Church History and Photos

 
Concord UMC is located northwest of Lonoke, just off highway 89 on Concord Church Road in the Furlow community. The church and the cemetery were established on land given by Dr. James Robinson in 1871. A new building was erected in 1912. A new sanctuary was started in 1950 and with Sunday school rooms, fellowship hall and kitchen added the structure was completed in 1978. Then in 1997 the new Family Life Center was consecrated. Through donations, prayer, faith, hard work and fundraisers improvements are continuing to be made. The ability to work together to achieve these goals is an important characteristic of Concord. 
 
Concord UMC has a long tradition of making disciples and reaching out to the community. We are a church that is about the task of making disciples for Jesus Christ. We are a welcoming congregation inviting all who attend to become a part of our ministry. 
 
At Concord we have Open Hearts, Open Minds and Open Doors.
 

 
Concord United Methodist Church
 
Welcome to the Family Life Center
 
Our Tree of Life Memorials
 
  
 Billy Carl Wilson Adult Class
                                Joe DePriest Adult Class                                            
                                             
             Senior Adult Class
Busy Blessling Children's Class 
 
                    D.O.G. (Depend On God) Children's Class             
 
     Soul Train Children's Class
Youth Classroom 
 
Youth Room     
Theater Room
Computer Room  
                                       
Great Hall Fellowship Center
 
 
 Stage area in Great Hall
 
Kitchen Area In Family Life Center 
  
 Kitchen in Family Life Center
 
 Kitchen area in old Fellowship hall
 Fellowship area
 Nursery
Sanctuary  
Concord United Methodist Church